白领工厂是新的22,000m2landmark office building just north of the City of London.
The headquarters for the Royal College of Pathologists is a flexible, environmentally efficient building.
This BREEAM 'Outstanding' flagship project reinforces UCL’s commitment to creating one of the most exciting universities in the world at which to study and work.
霍金斯（Hawkins \ Brown）担任首席建筑师，而Architype则充当该计划第一阶段的Passivhaus送货建筑师，该阶段提供了38个房屋，这些房屋均在社会上租用给现有房地产租户，从而使下一个开发阶段的发展能够前进。
Underhill House, built beneath a 300-year old derelict barn in the heart of the English Cotswolds became the first certified Passivhaus in England.
具体的指南针: Energy efficient buildings
Navigating to useful resources and guidance
Fabric First是一种良好的方法，用于减少建筑物中的能源使用 - 但我们不能停在那里。减少建筑物的能源消耗是全寿命减少碳的重要组成部分，可以说是设计师改善新项目资格的最有影响力的方式，积累了建筑物的寿命。但是，减少建筑物的能源消耗具有其他潜在的社会和经济利益，例如应对燃料贫困和燃料安全，使其成为许多客户的自然优先事项 - 在2020年春季，《混凝土季刊》中的Elaine Toogood写道。
The full article '为了寻找新的低谷，被动冷却，被动太阳能设计，需求侧响应和占用后评估Download the CQ issue to read more。
- On-demand webinar: Energy-efficient design using concrete and masonry- this webinar gives ten tips for excellent year-round thermal performance.
- Thermal Mass Explained- whatever the building type, the use of thermal mass requires a basic working knowledge of its function and how best to use it. This short guide provides an introduction to thermal mass and its advantages.
- Concrete Floor Solutions for Passive and Active Floors- this guide details the various systems from the simple passive approach to the more sophisticated active systems and includes case studies for each. The guide focuses on issues including cooling capacity, system control, visual appearance and buildability/spans etc. and aims to assist designers select the best floor option to meet specific project needs.
- impr建筑结构设计ove energy efficiency- visit this section of our website for information on how the entire building envelope of any building, its walls, roof, floor, and openings have a role to play in minimising heat loss through improved insulation, reduction or avoidance of thermal bridges and improved airtightness. Thermal mass also has a positive role to play but this can also be provided by internal structure such as wall and floors.
As featured in Concrete Quarterly magazine and other key magazines here are some interesting articles.
Read'Keep it Tight' article in Concrete Quarterly 251：专注于混凝土技术如何帮助建立Pastivhaus的开发项目，包括Rick Mather在伦敦北部的53家理家切斯特·巴尔莫尔计划。
Read"Silent Star' article in The Concrete Centre magazine New Ideas这说明了混凝土如何有助于低碳，低能设计，包括使用智能热量充当热电池。亚搏娱乐网站
Spotlight on thermal mass
The thermal mass of concrete can be harnessed effectively to reduce the energy consumption of building in various ways. It can be optimised to suit the energy profile of the building in question.
A summary of different approaches include:
- Thermal mass for cooling – to avoid or reduce use of air- conditioning in buildings with large internal heat gains e.g offices, schools, libraries, data centres.
- 亚搏娱乐网站用于加热的热量 - 通过利用储存的内部热量增益来减少加热季节的能源利用。
- Thermal mass and passive solar design – optimising use of solar energy to reduce energy consumption of heating.
- 亚搏娱乐网站用于外壳中的被动冷却的热量 - 降低了过热的风险和机械冷却的潜在覆盖量。
- Thermal mass with active cooling and heating – using embedded pipes to optimise the thermal mass effect and/or speed up thermal response.
- Thermal mass with demand side response – utilising thermal mass to optimise peaks and troughs in energy grid supply.
Spotlight on thermal performance in housing
Specifically for the design of housing, there are guidance documents that can be freely downloaded from The Concrete Centre publication library on:
Thermal Mass Explained
Thermal mass in concrete and masonry can help us to tackle the challenges of a changing climate. We've been working with AKT II, Arup and Bennetts Associates to bring this essential technical concept to life. The result is pretty cool.
A roundup of the top ten design considerations that will collectively deliver excellent year-round thermal performance in concrete and masonry buildings.